Hawthorn Dental Price List
Treatment price list
We only recommend treatment we feel necessary to secure and maintain your oral health and we will always take the time to talk through all treatment options available to you.
- New Patient Examination – from £40
- Routine Dental Examination – from £28
- Emergency Appointment – from £40
- Extractions – from £50
- X-rays – £7.50 per x-ray
- Fillings – from £50
- Partial Dentures – from £250 per denture
- Full Dentures – from £300 per denture
- Root Canal £150 – £200
- Teeth Whitening – £300
- Veneers – from £250 per veneer
- Invisalign – from £1000
- Anti-wrinkle Treatments – from £180
- White Fillings – from £75
- Bridges – from £250 per unit
- Inlays / Onlays / Crowns – from £250
- Cobalt Chrome Plate – £600
- Sports Guard £80 -£100
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide dental care for children?
Yes, we do. As a family-friendly practice we pride ourselves in creating a relaxed atmosphere to make dental care enjoyable for children of all ages.
How often should I visit a dentist?
The number of visits you require varies from person to person but we recommend that you visit your dentist at least once a year to ensure any problems are identified quickly.
Can I pay for treatment by card?
Yes, we accept all major debit and credit cards, Apple Pay and Android Pay. Please note, we do not accept American Express.
Can you change my smile?
We certainly believe so. Whether it is closing a gap, straightening or whitening your teeth we can help achieve your desired smile.
What happens if I need to change my appointment?
If you need to reschedule your appointment please let us know as soon as possible on 01443 842301.